To maintain leadership in developing and maintaining the best memorial parks in key provinces.
To develop and maintain a first class memorial park known for its excellent products and quality services.
Eternal Gardens is committed to:
- Provide the residents of the city and its nearby towns the best, cleanest, and most modern memorial park that the industry can offer.
- Provide its clientele the best memorial parks and services.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism, integrity, and business ethics in all its dealings with the community.
- Look after the welfare of its employees and sales agents by providing opportunities professionally and other aspects of development.
- Support the social and economic development programs of the government for the improvement of every Filipino.
THE CORE VALUES OF ETERNAL GARDENS
- We do our very best, whether the task is great or small.
- We never settle for “more of the same.”
- We always keep our focus on why we are in the business.
- We make sound decisions within the context of our policies.
- We view our customers as the main reason for our corporate existence. Their delight in our products and services is our priority.
WHAT OUR LOGO STANDS FOR
The logo design for Eternal Gardens Memorial Park is inspired by Life itself. The core of the design is a stylized plant rising from a base of blue to enfold a cross at its apex. An arc of celestial blue completes the design, and creates a whole, suggesting the eternal cycle of Life.
The plant motif projects equally significant meanings on two levels. On the pictorial level, it suggests gardens, the cool, healing sight of greenery; in short, the distinctive character of the park itself. On the symbolic level, it connotes the idea of Life Eternal, of the continuity of memory, of the need to remember. The cross at the apex is yet another symbol of Life eternal, prefiguring the Resurrection by which all shall live forever. The arc of blue suggests the sky while the base of deeper blue stands for infinity from which Life itself sprung.
The logo thus conveys the idea of the continuing cycle of Life and the promise of immortality, the hope of eternity which we nourish by remembering.