SPECIAL INTERMENT PACKAGES
Give the perfect send-off for your loved one with the best interment service from Eternal Gardens.
An intimate gathering of 50 persons, which is the basic package that comes with all the necessary amenities for the interment.
For a bigger gathering, this interment package is recommended. It comes with 100 seats for family members and guests.
Give your departed loved one the best gravesite memorial, together with your relatives and friends, through this interment package, which is ideal for 150 people.
*Actual set-up may vary from the photos
REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERMENT ARRANGEMENTS
Arrangements may be done by:
A. LOT OWNER (must be present)
- Certificate of Ownership (original & photocopy)
- Pre-Need Purchase Agreement (Original & Photocopy)
- Two (2) valid IDs of the lot owner – government issued ID (photocopy)
Note: If the lot owner is not present, they must issue a notarized Special Power of Attorney. If the lot owner is currently outside the country, they must issue a consularized Special Power of Attorney. If the original Certificate of Ownership is lost, please execute an Affidavit of Loss and call the Eternal Gardens branch for further information about the details of the lot.
B. NEAREST KIN OF THE DECEASED
- Marriage contract of the spouse & deceased (photocopy)
Note: If the spouse is already deceased, the next of kin will be the children and they must bring their birth certificate or marriage contract (if married).
If the deceased is unmarried and without children, the next of kin will be the parents. If both parents are deceased, the next of kin will be the siblings.
- Valid ID of the spouse of the deceased (photocopy)
- Senior ID of the deceased (photocopy)
- Death certificate (photocopy)
- Original Burial Permit (c/o funeral)
C. In case the nearest kin is not present:
- Authorization letter from the nearest kin (spouse)
- Valid ID of the authorized person
For everyone’s safety, we are strictly implementing health protocols in compliance with the directives of the IATF and the local government.